New Off Market Property
Statesville’s Historic District (Plans and Permits already approved)
S Race St, Statesville, NC 28677
Walk to Dowtown Statesville!
Plans & Permits already approved by the Historic District!
Almost $40k has been spent to demo and completely refinish the foundation work.
Investor opportunity to recreate an amazing family home.
Catch the vision and complete the renovation.
See photos for floor plans, etc
Home Details & Work
- Size – 2,257 sqft, 2-Story, private driveway on .16 acre
- Bedrooms/bathrooms – Planning for a 4 Bedroom and 3 bath house.
- City water/sewer or well/septic – City Water and Sewer
- HVAC/Heat source– Needs a HVAC
- Structural issues – The second Floor Trusses need to be completely newly installed and addressed. Foundation has been restored.
- Permits pulled – Already have Permits and Approval from the Statesville Historical Commission, who are delighted to work with Investors.
What has been done to this property:
1- Complete demolition of the entire inside the house. Removed old sheetrock walls and ceiling, wires, plumbing etc
2- Demolition/Removal of the additional Porch area in the back of the house that was in bad condition
3- Landscaped and removed trees that were close to the house
4- Redid the entire foundation and stucco
5- Added 8 extra support piers on the middle beams
6- Repair the first floor
7- New water pex pipe from the meter to the house
8- Installed partial siding on the rear
9- The first floor wall & subfloor are ready while the second floor needs to be reinforce
10- Asbestos Report – Findings of no Asbestos (attached)
11- Measurement Report – Needs to be re-evaluated since removal of the Back Porch.
10 – Almost $40k of Labor and Materials have been invested into the home for just demo & structural fix
Seller is ran out of funds to continue the renovations. Amazing opportunity to pick up where he left off. Asking price does not even recoup his initial investment. The hardest part has been done for you–meeting with the historic property commission and getting approval for all the work!
see comps below
(click the blue links for details)
- $505k 2,698 sqft 3/3
- $385k 2,580 sqft 3/2
- $350k 3,040 sqft 3/3
- $315k 2,114 sqft 3/3
- $310k 3,102 sqft 5bds (not fully updated)
- $300k 3,069 sqft 5/2 (not fully updated)
Approved Plans for 4/3 (BELOW):
Vacant at closing
Buyer pays all closing costs
$5,000 deposit (applied toward the purchase price)
Guaranteed clear title through closing Attorney
Have Questions? Want to inspect this property?
Call / Text Rochelle 704-765-4800
WE ONLY OFFER OUR PERSONALLY OWNED PROPERTIES OR ASSIGNABLE CONTRACTS
Property information presented above is believed to be accurate; buyer to perform due diligence
View this email in your browser