“Shiloh Road Statesville” Parcel# 4752923976
Use 111 Bevis Ln (across the street) to find on Google Maps
- 13.85 acres with road frontage on Bevis Road
- Plenty of flat areas for building, the rest is sloping & creek area
- Great deer hunting! Pristine creek with some big boulders! Some big mature trees!
- GREAT LOCATION only 3 miles east of I-77 exit 45; 10 miles N to junction I-40 or S to Mooresville shopping at Sams, BJ’s, Walmart, Kohls, Target, etc.
- Best price available for Iredell land!
Discover this beautiful 13.85 acres in the well-located area of southeast Statesville. Privacy, seclusion, and areas to hike–yet close to I-77. As you walk this property you will notice the very mature and majestic oak trees and mixed hardwoods. A flowing creek runs along one side with several picturesque water features. This land has the perfect mix of rolling hills and valleys with plenty of building site options. The prior owners enjoyed years of successful hunting too! Paved road access with a second entrance possibility.
There are 1.5 acres in the middle of the property not conveying with this sale (see pictures). There are no known right-of-ways or easements for that property to be accessed. It appears to be landlocked. However, please do your own research to verify these details.
- Property As-is
- Cash only
- Buyer pays closing costs
- $5,000 deposit (applied toward the purchase price)
- Guaranteed clear title through closing Attorney
Have Questions? Want to inspect this property?
Call / Text Rochelle