Boyd Dr, Stanley, NC 28164
off market (not listed)
Retail Value $350k
Half-acre Privacy, Move-in Condition – $75k below market
Beautiful Brick Home, built in 1995 on half-acre wooded lot at the end of the road and surrounded by more acres of woods! Seller needs to move quickly for job transfer. Add this to your rent portfolio or turn around and list it on the market for more. This would make a wonderful 1031 exchange with pride of ownership, 10 minutes from Mount Holly.
- 2-Story built in 1995, 3 bd, 2.5 ba, 1,698 sqf +/-
- Rocking chair front porch, relaxing back deck, and fenced yard
- All systems appear in working order
- House does not appear to need any repairs or updates
- RSVP for Viewing 9/13 TUESDAY 3-4:30 pm
- Seller has begun packing and will be out before closing
- ARV $350k – check out the great comps below !
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP – WOULD BE A GREAT RENTAL
Great area ARV with many comps!
Home is currently occupied
Vacant at closing
Buyer pays all closing costs
$5,000 deposit (applied toward the purchase price)
Guaranteed clear title through closing Attorney
Have Questions? Want to inspect this property?
Call / Text Rochelle 704-765-4800
WE ONLY OFFER OUR PERSONALLY OWNED PROPERTIES OR ASSIGNABLE CONTRACTS
Property information presented above is believed to be accurate; buyer to perform due diligence