Bessemer City – 3/1
Great brick home in nice neighborhood!
Vacant and ready for rehab!
- 1040 sf 3/1 Solid Brick home +carport on .31 acre lot
- Rehab was started on this cute brick home in great location!
- Entire flooring structure has been replaced: new floor joices, subfloor, new insulation
- New tankless water heater. Kitchen is has copper plumbing and ready for your design finish
- Bathroom shower/tub redone with beautiful tile work and is ready for your vanity & toilet
- Needs: new HVAC & ductwork (est. $8500), roof (est. $5,000), floor coverings, and interior paint
- Great deal in a great location . . . 3 miles to I-85.
Good for a family . . . .5 mile to Bessemer Elementary & High School!
ARV $120,000-$130,000. Every house that is remodeled or in “nice” condition that is for sale in the area is marked “contingent.” There is nothing available to buy.
Backyard neighbor, 112 Helen Ave, sold in 3 days for $140,000 ($125/sf) See the photos of the Helen St comp at the link below:
Here is the “days on market“ with the zillow link that shows that in the Price/Tax History section:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS
- Property As-is
- Cash only
- Buyer pays closing costs
- $5,000 deposit (applied toward the purchase price)
- Guaranteed clear title through closing Attorney
Have Questions? Want to inspect this property?